Whether it’s a product launch, workshop, conference, lecture or concert, live video streaming is a powerful tool for carrying your message further. Ask us how we can help you engage a global audience in realtime.
WHY LIVE STREAMING?
- It is estimated that in 2019, online video will be responsible for four-fifths of global Internet traffic.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More than half a billion people watch video on Facebook every day.
- 80% would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog.
- 67% of live video viewers are more likely to buy a ticket to a concert or event after watching a live video of that event or a similar one.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- 73% of B2B organisations report positive return on investment from video marketing.
WHAT SETS US APART
Live Streaming Events is a Melbourne based team which believes in providing the opportunity for all people to be a part of the conversations that are important to them. Learn more about us.
*The perceived quality of video streaming may vary for end users, based on their internet connection speed and device type. Unfortunately Live Streaming Events has no control over this and cannot make any guarantee that users will experience videos in the transmitted HD quality.